Our team is growing, and we are seeking a qualified CPA to join our team!
DO & Co is a public practice firm located in Canmore, Alberta. Operating in the Bow Valley since
1998, the company is an established provider of accounting and tax services, primarily serving
local small to medium sized businesses and nonprofit organizations.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified CPA
- Experience in public practice, including financial statement compilations and reviews, personal and corporate tax returns/planning.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping systems, Caseware and Quickbooks experience an asset.
- Proven ability to foster client relationships, with excellent communication skills
- Interested in long term career growth, with ambition to become a partner.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work for an established accounting firm, with a variety of clients.
- Working relationships with clients.
- A competitive compensation package with an experience-based starting wage.
- Subsidized health insurance benefits.
- A bonus structure based on personal and firm performance.
- Friendly team.
- Professional development opportunities such as financial support with CPA fees and
- Opportunity for rapid growth and development leading to partnership.
- Flexible work environment. Please note this is a hybrid role that requires you to be in our
Canmore office at least one day a week.
If you fit this description, kindly submit your application to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in DO & Co; however, only those selected for an
interview will be contacted.